Elegant Carignan and Spicy Grenache with lingering Syrah. Gently barrel aged up to 11 months. Limited production from the ‘Personas’ vineyards.
“High intensity of colour. Complex on the nose with a multitude of essences fruit blends, toast, balsamic herbs, sweet spices … In the mouth it is potent, mineral, warm, long and much more”
Enjoy on a lazy evening, with dinner, playing chess, listening to jazz…
Grape varieties: Carignan, Grenache noir, Syrah.
Elaboration: Traditional style, after careful selection of the finest grapes from old vines year 1972.
Aged for final 11 months in French oak barrels.
Production: limited to 4000 bottles.
Alc.: 14,5 %
Vol.: 0,75 cl
- Robert Parker 2012 86 points (by Neil Martin)
- Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2012 Silver
- China Wine awards 2012 Double Gold
- PROD EXPO Moscow2014 Gold
- Selection Prowine 2015 3 stars ***
- Guia Peñin 2018 89 points
- Mundus Vini 2017 85 + points Silber
- Guia Peñin 2019 91 points